CareFusion is dedicated to supporting you and your staff to better care for infants requiring ventilatory support. Our educational programs and resources include the following.
Clinicians have complimentary access to previously recorded sessions, including:
- Noninvasive Ventilatory Support: Neonatal Applications
- Challenges in Ventilation of Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants
- nCPAP for Infants Part 1: Managing Neonatal Patients
- nCPAP for Infants Part 2: Overview of nCPAP Delivery Systems
Web-based eLearning courses
The CareFusion Customer Learning Portal (CLP) allows web-based eLearning 24/7. AVEA® ventilator eLearning opportunities include:
- CLP 1097: This module introduces clinicians to the features and functions of the AVEA ventilator.
- CLP 1116: This module covers the principles of end-tidal CO2 monitoring and volumetric capnography.