Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet Systems
Zimmer ATS 3000 Features
Zimmer produces pneumatic tourniquets driven by electricity, which provides a control of pressure. The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet Systems use ambient air so there is no need for nitrogen tanks or wall hookups. Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed, allowing the system to react quickly to manual input changes or self-monitored conditions that require automatic adjustments. The Zimmer ATS 3000 tourniquets are used by orthopedic surgeons in Knee, Upper Extremity (Elbow, Hand, Wrist) and Lower Extremity (Ankle, Foot) Arthroplasties.
- Innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure(LOP) feature.
- Uses ambient air.
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure.
- Self-Check Calibration automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on.
- Cuff Alert alerts the user of cuff status when an attempt is made to set the machine on standby.
- Cuff Lockout feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation of the second cuff.