This Visum 300 provides up to 40,000 Lux of illuminating intensity with a color temperature of 4,000 degrees Kelvin to deliver pure white light to the examination field without sacrificing color accuracy.
Designed with a unique, multifaceted reflector, the Visum 300 also offers superior shadow resolution and comes with a hood made of heat-absorbing aluminum alloy, which reduces heat cast into the examination field.
The Visum 300 delivers an ideal lighting solution for minor procedures performed in the emergency department, critical care unit and labor and delivery.
Key advantages include:
- 360 degrees of motion at three joints on the suspension with a single-point connection at the light head
- 90 degrees vertical articulation
- Easily accessible bulb may be changed without tools
- Ergonomic, centrally located handle makes moving the light easy
- Permanently mounted to the ceiling