Maquet Servo-S Medical Ventilator (New Version)
MAQUET SERVO ventilators set the standard for the field of critical care. Based on proven SERVO technology, SERVO-s® offers leading edge mechanical ventilation in a straightforward package. It is reliable, sensitive to patient effort and ideal for both pediatric and adult patients in a variety of hospital ventilatory care settings. Easy-to-use, dependable, adaptable – discover all the reasons SERVO-s simply makes sense.
The SERVO-s ventilator’s simplicity of use makes it easier to provide high quality ventilation bedside, giving you more time to focus on patient care. It features a wide range of ventilation modes that can be tailored to specific clinical situations. The large intuitive user interface provides valuable decision support information. Waveforms with diagnostic quality and an array of lung mechanics parameters make it easy to follow patient progress and enable clinical evaluations to tailor the treatment. SERVO-s in combination with Compressor Mini offers SERVO quality ventilation, independent of central gas installations. The quiet and compact compressor supplies dry, filtered compressed air and is ideal for bedside use. Compressor Mini can also be used as a reliable back-up that automatically takes over if the central gas supply fails.
A cost effective solution: SERVO-s is the cost-effective ventilator that is easy to use and tailor to your clinical needs.
- Same system for invasive and non-invasive ventilation, bedside and during transport within the hospital
- Adaptable to mobile cart, shelf or pendant
- A one-piece, cleanable and interchangeable expiratory cassette, so the system can instantly be made ready for the next patient
- Quick automatic pre-use check of the entire system including breathing circuit
- Bedside upgrade of software
- 1 year/5 000 hours planned maintenance interval
- Non consumable ultrasonic O2 sensor
- Maximize your uptime with MCare remote services™