GE Avance S5 CareStation Anesthesia Machine
The GE Avance S5 Carestation features advanced anesthesia delivery, patient monitoring, and a range of clinical information management systems. The Avance provides sophisticated ventilation with the 7900 Smartvent and it's pressure control and ventilation capabilities. It's ability to precisely and rapidly mix anesthetic gas with a 500 millisecond response time provides extra control to the clinician when they need it the most. The integrated Advanced Breathing System ( ABS ) is solid state to greatly reduce leaks. All while being easy to use, clean, and maintain. The Avance S5 is built for the clinician, starts up fast, has innovative safety features, and provides the feedback you need right at your fingertips.
- Complete patient monitoring capabilities: respiratory gas, hemodynamic and adequacy of anesthesia
- Electronic gas mixer with pneumatic back-up control
- Advanced Breathing System enables easy on/off capability and reduces maintenance time; easy disassembly and cleaning.
- Age adjusted MAC
- Simple, flexible menu controls minimize the need for training and reduce complexity during critical and non-critical events.
- Four patient case configuration options and four 'pages' to enhance usability
- Sophisticated ventilation Expanded clinical capabilities for spontaneously breathing patients