AWR certified, EMS rugged
Designed to meet military and civilian transport standards, the versatile EMV+® portable ventilator is ideal for air medical and ambulance transport of infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Just 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), the EMV+ is lightweight yet rugged and features an energy-efficient integrated, high-flow compressor and oxygen system. The unprecedented 10-hour battery run-time and multisource power system allow operation and rapid charging using any power source.
For military users, the EMV+ has Airworthiness Release and is safe to fly on rotary and fixed-wing Army, Air Force, and Navy aircraft. The fully transflective LCD and Silent and Dark mode capability allow operation in all light conditions.
- Airworthiness Release (AWR) certified
- AC mode; SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support
- Only 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), rugged, and suitable for all weather conditions
- 10-hour battery run-time; recharges in 2 hours
- Smart Help™ technology for alarm resolution