Dräger Fabius OS Anesthesia Machine
The Dräger Fabius OS is an easy-to-use anesthesia system that meets today’s clinical and business challenges. The Fabius OS is designed for safety, with a backup battery that can support automatic ventilation for up to 120 minutes. Clinicians can also deliver ventilation of fresh gases and anesthetic agents manually in emergency situations. Along with these safety features, the Fabius OS has an ergonomic design that improves performance while creating a streamlined workflow.
The Dräger Fabius OS is a highly accurate, third-generation E-vent piston ventilator. The Fabius OS does not require drive gas to operate. The universal design of the electronically controlled, electrically driven piston ventilator enables clinicians to effectively ventilate a wide range of patients at different acuity levels from neonates to adults. This Fabius OS is optimized for safe and accurate delivery of low-flow anesthesia due to its precision piston ventilator, fresh gas decoupling valve, and actively heated breathing system, which is designed to eliminate rainout.
- Unique fresh gas decoupling valve creates a highly accurate tidal volume
- Backup battery to support automatic ventilation for up to 120 minutes
- Ventilation can be delivered manually before the device is switched on in emergency situations where patients require immediate care
- Tabletop design with pull out writing tray provides ample space for necessary materials
- Front-panel access to all parameters and modes of ventilation; eliminates navigation menus
- Open architecture allows the Fabius OS to communicate clinical data to hospital and anesthesia information systems
- Three large drawers to organize supplies for before, during, and after cases
- Front facing handles allow for easy positioning of system
- Intra-op exchange of dispensable soda lime canisters to improve efficiency
- Fresh gas decoupling valve, precision piston ventilator, and actively heated breathing system creates a safe and accurate delivery of low-flow anesthesia