Datex-Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine offers exceptional capabilities and flexibility, giving you a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine with SmartVent offers you selected capabilities of an intensive care ventilator, saving you the cost of bringing a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operations enhance SmartVent's capabilities to give you a higher level confidence and control. In addition, the GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine provides an optimized system for the practice of low and minimal flow anesthesia, minimizing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine's open architecture gives you the flexibility to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
- Integrated breathing system
- Helps improve patient safety and simplify cable management
- Protects components from getting disconnected or damaged
- Uninterrupted communication between the breathing circuit and the SmartVent ventilator provided by smart sensors and switches
- Open architecture
- Can easily fit with existing equipment
- Configurations available with a wide variety of lower cabinet combinations of drawers and shelves, and with top shelving options that are configurable
- Configurations available with an integral dovetail rail that can be used to incorporate additional accessories Additional features
- Built-in service diagnostics and durable components can make service support more cost-effective and easier
- It is an effective, safe unit when practicing low flow and minimal flow anesthesia, as it can minimize agent consumption, helping reduce anesthetic agent costs
- Can provide intensive care ventilation features, which can save on cost of bringing an additional ICU ventilator into your operating room