Fujifilm FCR Carbon
The Carbon XL-2 is ideal for distributed applications such as inside the exam room or even a trauma bay with a speed of up to 92 images an hour and image previews in as little as 23 seconds. With that flexibility, the Carbon XL-2 is also a great redundancy solution during peak periods. The XL-2 also features a 50 Reading Mode* for sharp, excellent detail — ideal for extremity exams or anywhere that seeing fine details is critical.
- Fast image previews beginning in as little as 10 seconds
- Quick throughput - XL-2: 62-92, Fast Scan mode: 87 images/hr 14x17" X: 43-72 images/hour
- 100 micron 10 pixels/mm Standard Reading Density
- Image Reading 12 bits gray scale, output: 10 or 12 bits
- Small 2.4 sq. ft. footprint