Eagle II MRI
High-quality ventilation for the MRI suite
The Eagle II™ MRI portable ventilator provides safe, high-quality therapy for ventilated patients who need magnetic resonance imaging. With this fully featured ventilator, infants (≥5 kg) to adults receive the same high-quality ventilation as at the bedside. And the Eagle II uses Smart Help™ technology to enhance patient safety by providing real-time, on-screen prompts that guide clinicians when responding to alarms.
At 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg), the Eagle II MRI is small but durable and also ideal for transport within the hospital as well as in the ICU or ED. With an amazing 10 hours of battery run-time, power is never an issue.
- Supports infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults
- AC mode; SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support
- 10-hour battery run-time; rapidly recharges in 2 hours
- Oxygen efficient: all O2 goes to the patient, minimizing O2 use
- Smart Help™ technology for alarm resolution